Tuesday, January 22, 2008

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY, LITTLE MONKEY..

Dear Jessica,
Ever since you came to this world 17 years back,
You snatched away daddy and mummy's attention from me..
Ever since you came to this world 17 years back,
You have been bugging me and never let me have any peace..
Ever since you came to this world 17 years back,
Everybody says you look so much cuter than me when I was a baby..
Ever since you came to this world 17 years back,
I loved you and still love you and will always do..


You brought joy to almost everyone around you..(especially me and Amanda)
You never fail to be there for the people you care and love..
You always work hard on something you believe and never give up..
And your gorgeous smile will always brighten up my (and the rest's) day!

I know you will kill me for putting up these poser pics of yours.. (who cares? =P)
If u dare to take, must dare to show ma.. (haha)
You look great on camera.. never doubt about yourself!
Your obssession on photography is insane but undoubtly, you take quite nice pictures that I myself will just 'WOW' (with jaw dropping)...

The Soo sisters doing crazy things together..
We were that bored waiting for some people for CS that we try acting KAWAII in the car..
You can be so crazy sometimes that you will sniff on peppers..
And play horse with small kids in shopping malls..

But, no matter what.. you are and will always be my lovely gorgeuos CUTE sister...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSICA!!!

I KNOW YOU HAVE A LONG LIST OF THINGS THAT YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY, BUT SORRY THAT I CAN'T GET ANY FOR YOU.. HAHAHA..

MAY GOD'S BLESSINGS WILL ALWAYS BE OVERFLOWING ON YOU AND MAY ALL YOUR WISHES & DREAMS COME TRUE IN GOD'S TIMING!

THANK YOU FOR BEING SUCH A WONDERFUL SISTER THAT I JUST CAN'T RESIST BULLY-ING..

CONTINUE TO SHINE FOR GOD AND KEEP THAT FIRE & PASSION GROWING!

HOPE YOU'LL HAVE A MEMORABLE 17TH BIRTHDAY THIS YEAR AND LOVE YOU DEAR!!
*MUAKZ*


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow... pamela happy birthday to ur mei mei o..... so same face nei... ur mom like photostat mesin hehe phototat u all out..