Sunday, January 20, 2008

It's 'uncle's' BIRTHDAY!!

Dear Uncle,


I've been so blessed to know you since the start of YAF..
You have helped me so much in so many ways that you don't need to..
I thank God for the opportunity to get to know you..
You are a good Tai Koh, a good friend, a good listener and most of all, a good 'uncle' to me..
I just don't know how to express how much I appreciate you and how much you have impacted my life..


You can be quite a good poser sometimes..


Always enjoyed your company.. your lame jokes... your sarcasm.. your quirky sense of humour and the 'weird' hairstyles..

Trips will not be the same without you.. Always felt safe when you are around because I know you will definitely jaga your youngest koncho here..

Thank you 'uncle' for being such a special friend.. Although you are getting older today, you will always be the 'uncle' that i respect and love..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE!!!

(I BETTER NOT DISCLOSE YOUR AGE..)

ALL THE BEST IN EVERYTHING YOU WANNA PURSUE AND NEVER GIVE UP!!!

'SENGET-SAU-SOCIETY' WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT YOU!

THANK YOU FOR BEING SUCH A NAGGY UNCLE..

LOVE YOU!! *HUGX*

No comments: