Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I've been tagged..

This is my first time 'kena' tag.. Tagged from someone that I never expect and another one whom I somesort can expect.. Here goes.. Happy reading about my boring dull life..

Instructions : Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged:



1. At what age do you wish to marry?
Hahah.. 17? which I'm so way out of the age.. I really wanted 25 but it seems to be a little impossible for now.. at least b4 the age of 30 la..

2. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?
erm.. 'I love you'.. Like duh?

3. What do you fear most in life?
Being all alone and no one to talk to.. I fear the dark!!!

4. When you pangsai, which position you prefer? Sit or squad? And Why?
This question is guarantee from WEI LOONG 1!!!! I prefer to sit.. coz my butt will be at ease and the 'sai' will come out smoother.. haha


5. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
I wanna go TAIWAN.. BADLY.. DESPERATELY..


6. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
Genie in the bottle.. I wanna work for SIA.. Let me go in there without hassle..

7. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Erm.. Are you talking about one day or wat? I can survive for one day without money provided i'm at home..

8. What are you afraid to lose the most?
My faith in god.. My family.. and my frens.. and my car.. and my money.. and my 'princess' (my dog).. and my job.. and my silky soft skin.. hahaha..oh.. and my hair too!!!

9. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
I'll let u know if i get it ok.. definitely one of it will be bringing my family and some close frens for a cool holiday getaway by the beach...

10. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
As much as I wanna confess.. I will not do it.. coz i'm a traditional thinking kind of gal.. Man must do the job la.. be the man man!!

11. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Poh Leong: He's very sweet.. nice.. and creative..
Sammyo: She's hot, outspoken and down-to-earth

12. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
He who wants to be with me must be someone who is able to accept me for who i am, romantic (at least give me some pleasent surprise once a while), nice, loving, willing to spend time with his family, kind, not too stingy and not too generous, hardworking.. no need to be handsome but it would be a bonus if he has a hot body.. (come on la.. i have to sleep beside him for the rest of my life man)

13. Are you ready for marriage? Why not or why yes?
I am not ready for a marriage as I am not found (yet) by my the other half


14. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
He: The way he talks to gals..
She: The way she talks to guys..

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Thing ah.. erm.. erm.. erm.. My handphone i guess.. coz i have all the numbers and birthdays saved in there..

16. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
Character??? I seriously can be pretty bossy sometimes when I'm really annoyed.. I would love to change that..


17. Are you a shopaholic or not?
If I dont need to worry bout money issue, I seriously can be a super pro shopaholic..


18. 10 years down the road, who will you become?
Wife to a hot hunk and hopefully mother to maybe one son and daughter? haha...

19. What is/are ur trademark(s)??
'very disturbing'....

20. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
My mummy, my sisters.. my best fren-Sau kin, my shopping kaki- Grace and Wuan Chin.. Uncle (jeffrey).. Hermann... Ryan..



Tag 8 people.
- Amanda.. (coz jess kena tag d)
- Penny Yong
- Ryan Ng
- Su Ling
- Celina Tan
- Titus
-Jaron Tan
-David Superman

No comments: