Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Back to work, back to reality..

After almost 10 days of rest.. Recovered from fever and flu.. Still recovering super slowly from the heartbreak.. I am finally back to work.. And I was literally dragging my feet to report for work..
-
I was abit slow as I was really lack of sleep and i had my leaves way too long.. Everything got so rusty and I even forgot to put my lipstick when I came out from my singapore house.. hahaha..
-
I'm now in Jakarta.. Will be flying back tomorrow morning and I got to wake up like 3am or so.. I'm staying in Shangri-la now which is situated at the heart of Jakarta town.. around 1 hour from the airport..
-
This hotel is way much better than the hotel we stayed last time as the latter hotel was 'haunted'.. It looks scarry and everywhere in the hotel looks dark and spooky.. Even the room itself gives me all the goosebumps.. But, so far I didn't encounter any 'good friends' when I was staying there.. I do hear alot of stories about peoples' encounter with those 'uninvited' though..
-
My blog has been pretty dull.. with no pitures.. Here's some pistures that I took from my room.. The view is pretty good..
-



-
p/s: I finally got my confirmation in my company!!! It has been a long wait!! After so many uneventful things happen in my life, I finally can see something that gives me hope.. Well, I was pretty ready to be sacked and go home (due to high mc days during probation period).. But looks like its not gonna happen any soon.. hahaha.. Thank god for everything..

No comments: