Monday, July 6, 2009

75%-25%

I'm currently waiting for the boarding of my flight at Terminal 1, Singapore Changi Airport.. 75% of me is desperate to go back to the comfort of my home where my family and friends are there to welcome me home.. But, theres another 25% of me thats really reluctant to go back.. Going back to KLIA.. The place where WE started.. The place where we exchange promises and commitment that we will stay faithful and love and appreciate one another..
-
Not forgetting.. passing by his house each and everytime I go back home.. Haihz..
-
Heavy rain just subsided in Singapore here.. The floor outside is wet and it really brings my spirit down.. Its so funny that my world has turned upside down ever since I sms him 'Lets walk seperate paths, since u just ignore me'.. It was me who initiated.. but looks like its me who's regreting it and really sad about it..
-
I'm determined to move on, i'm determined to change for the better..
-
But its dam tough..
-
I need a nice drink.. release and unleash the crazy me.. Klang.. Here I come..
-
p/s: Darn, I'm hungry.. I thought I just had my lunch.. I'm gaining back my appetite.. Yeah.. but no more flat tummy..

No comments: