Tuesday, June 30, 2009

In order to get distracted..

I went to Orchard Road today to meet a friend and we went to Far East Plaza(FEP) where Singaporeans claimed it to be the Singapore Sungai Wang Plaza.. The reason is, I cannot stay in my singapore house as I will really think too much.. I need some distractions.. There are many small little shops in FEP and are sold in affordable prices (compared to those high end brands along Orchard Road).. I didn't plan to buy ANYTHING but ended up overspent..
-
I bought 2 dresses, 2 leggings, 2 long necklaces, The little Nyonya DVD series (singapore famous drama), 1 blouse, 2 story books and 4 packets of tissue from an old lady that cost me s$2.. and oh.. not forgetting the lunch, tong sui and dinner as well...
-
When you are not in a very good mood and you wanna get yourself distracted, NEVER GO OUT OF YOUR HOUSE IN SIGAPORE THINKING U WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING especially during this GREAT SINGAPORE SALE..
-
ITS A BAD IDEA!!! BAD HORRIBLE IDEA....
-
p/s: I dont know how long I can take this but 2 days seem like 2 weeks long.. I miss you..

No comments: