Monday, November 10, 2008

ooh lala..

Everybody say ooh...
.
Everybody say aah...
.
Y la?
.
Because Gong Li left China..
.
Huh?
.
She's now singaporean la..
.
Welcome to the little island Gong Li!!! Hahaha.. if you ever pops by to my blog when you google your own name... I think you are cool.. and quite hot.. for your age!!! Hope you'll have a happy marriage..
.
Guys, just imagine Gong Li speaking english with all the Singapore slang.. all the LAs... and AHs...
I wonder whether I get to see her on planes..
.
p/s: Forgive me for not updating my journeys.. I'm just pure lazy.. oh, i have a declaration to make.. PAMELA IS OFFICIALLY ON A RETAIL-THERAPY DIET (meaning no more shopping la).. until her allowance comes in and she's able to give to her parents only she's allowed to pamper herself.. Apparently retail-therapy doesn't really help on her emotional illness...

No comments: