Monday, January 5, 2009

A late Happy new year...

2008 is really a drama-mama 1 for me.. I've changed so much throughout the year and experienced so many things..

I thank God for giving me chance to live till this moment.. I thank God for my supportive family as well.. without God and family, I wont be here accomplishing my dreams..
.
I thank my papa.. for constantly believing and trusting me.. for his guidance and wisdom throughout the years..
.
I thank my mama.. for her love and care.. for being there as my 'bestest' friend and all her comforting words when i'm down and emo..
.
I thank my 2 sisters.. for all the handmade cards with some sarcastic remarks and for keeping me grounded.. for all the lovely times we spent chatting and gossiping about everyone in the world..
.
I thank all my friends.. Yound and old, big and small, fat and thin, white and black.. all of you who are willing to share your time with me and just being there for me.. and of course for taking some time reading my rantings in this blog..
.
I thank all those that talked to me in msn.. Especially Jiangz, Ivy, Gabriel bro, Eric, Teck and others.. a simple Hi from you all makes my day shining bright..
.
Thank God that I even have a job now..
.
Thank you and hope we 'll all have a wonderful recession-less splendid 2009!!!
.
p/s: will update my trips real soon.. Will be going to Christchurch, New Zealand very soon.. Water rafting or sky-diving? so hard to choose...

No comments: